CASE STUDY 04
Uplist helps client create custom style guide for industrial products, improving search and reducing bounce rates significantly
Faced with a rapidly growing online inventory, the client had a wanted to optimize their product content so as to balance preciseness with depth of information and convert traffic into enquiries or purchases.
- New products were not appearing in onsite search results or on top Google search results due to missing keywords.
- Product pages had missing descriptions and attributes.
- The client did not have spare resources to deploy to identify the issues with content problems.
- Quality team did an audit of existing data and identified recurring issues with content
- Prepared a style guide for product content guidelines specific to industrial goods like tools, hardware, machinery and equipment
- Product data entry specialist then proceeded category-wise to identify problem SKUs and re-write content as per style guide
- Organic search traffic increased by 20% on category related keywords
- Traffic-to-sales lead conversion increased by 30% due to depth of content
Manage your product data efficiently
Online sellers and eCommerce companies turn to Uplist to create and manage their
product catalogs and gain competitive advantage in the search market.
More Case Studies
Enrolment on amazon vendor central and create enhanced content via Amazon A+ Detail Pages
Product Attribute standardization to ensure data consistency and optimize order processing
Product data overhaul for a medical equipment marketplace and a dedicated team for catalog operations
SOME OF OUR PLATFORMS